Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hooray for Weekends =)

It's a Sunday! I have actually been pretty productive today. I sent out program information for our combined concerts (Music in Our Schools Month), I cleaned my kitchen, straightened up my living room, and posted on my blog (well, I guess I'm not quite finished with that one yet.)

I will start off with another picture. This one was taken right outside my door. It was ridiculously warm yesterday (23 above zero) and the sun was shining bright. The icicles on the awning were starting to melt, so I thought I would sit and try to capture a drop of water in mid-air...and what do you know, the very first shot I took caught one!

Photobucket


Well...I am still sans automobile =( I am approved for my loan...there are just a few other hoops I need to jump through that were not foreseen. I REALLY hope I will have a vehicle by Wednesday. Cross your fingers for me =)

It feels like I have been stuck inside my apartment for the longest time. Cabin fever is no fun. Luckily, I have the internet and great digital company to keep me distracted ;-)

I do have some great news I can share with y'all...I am teaching a summer class, as most of you probably know, and the official website for it is up! Click here --> ASRA
The module I am co-teaching is called "Sounds of Science" (the last link on the side of the page I believe) If you read my bio, there is an interesting picture of me (I did NOT pick it, the program director did) and a link to a youtube video of my latest circuit bending project. Ah what the heck...I won't make you search for it...here it is =)


(please pay no attention to the idiot dancing to the random noise...he got a little too into the groove)

So that is pretty much all that is going on here in AK. School is still amazing. I hope you all have a fantastic week! I will try to be more on top of updating this site...so please stick around =)

Rock on
~Mr. Lockwood

1 comment:

rowdy said...

LOL I love how your video ends! I literally laughed though. I'm not one of those people who writes lol but doesn't actually lol. I actually lol. Word.