Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I hope everyone out there in "Blogging-Land" had a great Turkey Day! I had a blast hanging out with a few teachers and their families. Great food and some wonderful outdoor fun. It was a little chilly (-10) but we dressed warm. Today is much warmer (about 10 above) and I hope to get out and take some pictures. I am house-sitting this weekend, so I have a couple of girls to hang out with (Molly and Su-Su...the pets) I have been having a blast watching Marx Brother movies on a huge flat screen TV with NICE speakers.

Well, my first concert is in five days...so I have some work to do =) I'll try to post again on Sunday...but I may be pre-occupied with concert preparations.

Enjoy the rest of the Holiday weekend!

Rock on,
~Mr. Lockwood.

1 comment:

rowdy said...

Happy T-day Bobb!! I got your card the other day! Your students are hilarious! Munky and I laughed out loud numerous times while reading it. All the drawings are fantastic! You have some great artists in your class also! I'm going to have to send a thank you for their thank you card now!! Well, have a great week!