Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Day Two...Saskatoon, SK to Fort St, John, BC

So I am in British Columbia...and I am still tired. Today's entry will be short because I NEED sleep. We pulled into town pretty early, 4 o'clock, when to the bar for a drink and cigar, came back to shower, and then find food. The food was great, but due to the lack of sleep, the high stress of moving, and the awful gas station food I've been eating all day...I am feeling a little sick. Apparently, I am now TWO time zones away from MN/WI, so my times are all messed up as well. I hope to share some great stories when I have more energy and feel better (I do have some great stories!) but in the mean time you'll just have to deal with a couple of un-touched up photos taken from my car =)

You guys rock and I miss you already!




Well, I didn't like the layout of the last post (I am still learning how to "Blog") so I'm just going to post a few pics without a story...just a caption. Enjoy...eh


Up before the sun again =)
















I learned something on this trip...there is fog early in the morning. I am usually not awake before 8, so this is new to me
















My all time favorite sign so far =)


















We couldn't have made it in such great time if it wasn't for a few tools =)

















Have a great night!!
~Bobb

1 comment:

Alan said...

INteresting, yes, maybe not sucha waste of time to follow your adventure vicariously, maybe you will like my adventurw too. Alan